There are times when many other sites are linked to our site. Although we are not responsible for any content mentioned in those linked sites, we encourage you to go through their privacy policies thoroughly. We hope you understand that it is not possible for us to check all of them and that is why we ask you to do so.
Information you provide us
You can visit our website www.Formidium.com anytime, but you need to provide some basic information if you wish to get associated with us and know about our products.
We may collect information when you register with us, apply to use any of our services, become our client, contact us in person or through the email ids mentioned on the contact us page on our website. We may also collect your information when you contact our support team, or when you or your organisation offer to provide services to us.
When you create an account with us, you have to provide some personal information along with your desired username and password. Once the account is created, to log-in to your account, you would also have to create a desired password while your email address would be used as your username.
Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, address, telephone number, street address, email address along with insurance and bank related information, wallet information, fund name, account name etc. shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
Information automatically collected
This is the information which is collected automatically from every person who visits or browses through our site. This information allows us to identify you and statistics related to you. It includes the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spent on the site, your language preference, IP address etc. Apart from that, we may also be interested in device related information like the model of your device, its operating system, and the name of the network company.
Information collected from third party sources
In some circumstances, we collect personal information about you from a third-party source. For example, we may collect personal information from other government agencies, a credit reporting agency, fraud prevention agencies, financial crime agencies, an information or service provider, some of which forms part of publicly available records.
The categories of cookies used are
- Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure, and to comply with regulations that apply to us and
- Performance/analytics cookies – we may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
You have the option of blocking or not allowing cookies, which is provided for by most of the web browsers alerting you every time a cookie is being delivered to your computer system.
Use of information
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described below:
- To process your application to use our services and to provide you with requested services;
- To onboard you as our new clients;
- To provide you with information or assistance that you request from us when we receive any queries or complaints;
- For conducting verifications, monitoring, and reporting following anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws;
- To notify you about the changes to our services;
- To help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it;
- To comply with our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- The information may also be used for third-party products and services, limited to only those associated with us;
- To provide you with information about other services, we offer that are similar to those that you have already engaged us to provide or enquired about;
- To monitor and improve the quality of our services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
We usually use the information to analyse that what part of our site is visited most frequently and what are the services most searched for. This helps us to design and alter our site in a better way to suit your convenience. Apart from that, your personal information may also be used for our commercial purposes. This includes offering you specified offers, products or services based on your personal information and frequent searches. Moreover, our subsidiaries may also have access to all this. For your interest, we may also need your email address to send you all the information related to our products and services.
Lawful Basis For Processing
We are only allowed to process personal information collected if we have a lawful basis to do so .
We at Formidium process the personal information if we have a legal basis. Out of the six lawful basis allowed under the GDPR, our legal basis are as follows:
- Legitimate Interest – We process your personal information on the grounds of legitimate interest for example to provide our services, to safeguard our services, to understand our user preferences etc.
- Consent – We process your personal information only if you have given your consent freely for the same. We do not believe in bundled consent.
- Contractual necessity – We process your personal information only when its necessary for performance of contract. For example if the processing is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments under the applicable terms of service.
- Legal Obligation – We process your personal information only if the use of your information is necessary for compliance with legal obligation.
Recipients of your information are:
We understand that you trust us and that is why we ensure you to use your personal information only in good faith. It would only be used for your benefit or if it helps us to serve you in a better way.
- Employees and Subsidiaries: We at Formidium might share your personal information with our employees, subsidiaries that need to know in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf.
- Legal Requirement: We provide your personal information if we are required to provide such information in response to court order or other applicable law or legal process.
- To prevent fraud and protect rights: When we have a good belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Formidium and users, or the public.
- If we have consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- Third party vendors: Formidium provides your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the personal information that we share with them for the purpose of provision of their services to us in order to help us run our business. Such as Payment Gateways or other service providers, etc…
- To Comply with Laws: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. We may also share your personal information to an acquirer in the event of a sale of substantially all of our assets or other change of control transaction.
Opt out rights
You have all the rights to stop receiving any notifications from us anytime. Through our ‘opt out’ policy, you can discontinue getting any emails by intimating us at our indicated address or by unsubscribing from our emails. Although, you cannot opt out from receiving communications for your transactions with us or information related to your account.
Accessing your information
It is very important for us to keep your personal information updated all the time. And that is why we want you to keep it up to date by making changes in the account. You can log into your account anytime to modify the information. We suggest you keep it updated so that we may not have any future hindrance related to it.
If you have any doubt related to your personal information, you can ask for a copy and we will send it to you. But to access this you would have to provide us your identity proof. And if you fail to do so, we reserve the right to not send it to you.
Although no method on the internet is 100% secure to protect the private information, we strive to use the best methods to keep it safe. We have placed security protocols in all our databases, computer systems, other devices, and communication networks. So, there are fewest chances of information getting leaked.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
It is also your duty to protect your information by not sharing it with others. You must never tell anyone your username and password. And if you notice any unauthorized use of your account, it should be notified to us as soon as possible.
Links to third party site
We are committed to only keeping your personal information for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the relevant purpose (s) it was collected for, as set out above in this policy and for as long as we are required or permitted to keep it by law.
We retain copies of our customer contracts in order to enable us to deal with any legal issues and the information provided to us for identification verification checks, financial crime and anti-money laundering checks (as required by law) for at least 7 years after termination or expiry of our contract with you.
We may need to transfer your personal information within Formidium group and to third parties, as noted above in connection with the purposes set out in this policy. For this reason, we may transfer your personal information to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements, including data protection laws. Where we do so, we will ensure that we do this in accordance with the acts and take appropriate measures to ensure that the level of protection which applies to your personal information processed in these countries is similar to that which applies.
If you want to receive more information about the safeguards applied to international transfers of personal information, please use the contact details provided below.
Subject to GDPR, EU data subjects may have several rights regarding the processing of your personal information including:
You being the user have certain rights in respect of your own personal information. The rights given in respect to your personal information, subject to any exemptions provided by law , including right to:
- The Right to Information – The data subject have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal information.
- The Right of Access – The data subject have the right to access their personal information and supplementary information.
- The Right to Rectification - The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal information concerning him or her.
- The Right to Erasure - The data subject shall have the right to ask for erasure of personal information concerning him or her without undue delay.
- The Right to Restriction of Processing - The data subject shall have the right to ask to restrict the processing of the personal information.
- The Right to Data Portability - The right to data portability gives data subject the right to receive their personal information they have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and have right to transmit the same.
- The Right to Object - The data subject have the right to object the processing of personal information.
- The Right to Avoid Automated Decision-Making - The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this policy, or about our processing of your personal information, you may contact us at the below mentioned contact information. We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal information.
Whenever you need to enquire us about anything, you can write to us at 633 Rogers St, Suite 106, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA. You can also call us at +1-630-828-3520 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always at your service and ready to clear all your doubts.633 Rogers St, Suite 106, Downers Grove, IL 60515, www.formidium.com | P: +1-630-828-3520